Calfskin stirrup leathers with nylon inserts to avoid stretching. Handmade in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France, these soft, supple stirrup leathers have a small buckle to avoid unnecessary bulk under your leg. With numbered holes that are positioned close together, there is a high degree of adjustability meaning that you can achieve a stirrup length that is just right.
- Calfskin with nylon insert
- Available in Cachou with brown stitching, Gold with white stitching, Oiled Gold with white stitching or Black with black stitching
- Standard sizes – 120cm 130cm 140cm 150cm 160cm
- Other sizes available to order
- These stirrup leathers are available in a wide as well. The wide leathers are great for professional riders who use the stirrup leathers a lot. Please contact the office if you are interested in this as these wider leathers are to order. Please either telephone 01869 346904 or email us email@example.com