This is our newest style of dressage saddle. As with all Butet saddles, the PRO dressage saddle is handmade by the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. This is our deepest seated saddle, with a high pommel in front of the rider and an extra high cantle behind. The balance of the saddle creates an unparalleled close contact between rider and horse and enables the rider to assume a position that is both effective and comfortable. The saddle is available as a single or double flap.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The leather used is soft and supple and yet also tremendously hardwearing. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our trained saddle fitters to come and visit you.
- Made using the finest quality doubled calfskin
- Custom made to suit both horse and rider
- Usually sold in the single flap version but also available as a double flap saddle
- Seat sizes: 16 16.5″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: 2, 3, 3+, 4
- Several different blocks are available in different sizes and styles
- Available in Cachou, Gold, Black or Moch
- This saddle comes with a Butet Leather Comfort Girth