This beautiful cross country saddle is handcrafted in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. The flattest seated of the Butet XC Saddles, it offers both horse and rider unparalleled balance, comfort and performance. The flat seat enables the rider to ride cross country completely unimpeded, relying on the beautifully balanced tree instead of a deep seat. The saddle of choice for New Zealand multiple four star winners; Andrew Nicholson, Jonelle and Tim Price; it is also popular with amateur riders who value the feel of this incredible saddle.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The doubled calfskin used over all of this single flap saddle is soft and supple and yet extremely hard wearing. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our saddle fitters to come and visit you.
- Custom made to fit horse and rider
- Seat sizes: 14″ 15″ 16″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: 2, 2C, 2L, 3, 3C, 3L – other sizes also available
- Colours: Gold, Cachou or Black leather colours are standard and we can then customise your saddle with different stitching and piping options
- Single flap saddle with long girth straps
- There are a number of different block options
- Saddles are all delivered with a Butet saddle cover
- This saddle comes with either a Butet Leather Stud Guard Girth or a Butet Leather Comfort Girth