This beautiful doubled calfskin jumping saddle is handcrafted in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. It is a traditional two flap jumping saddle, but has a calfskin top flap, for the ultimate in comfort and style. Beautifully balanced, this saddle is as practical as it is stylish.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The doubled calfskin used on the top flap and seat is soft and supple, whilst the cow hide used for the rest of the saddle is hardwearing and durable. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our saddle fitters to come and visit you.
- Double flap jumping saddle with short girth straps
- Seat and knee pads in soft calf skin
- Flap and skirt in full grain cow hide
- The Double saddle can be made with a Flat, Semi Deep or Deep Seat
- Seat sizes: 14″ 15″ 16″ 16.5″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: 0, 1, 1 3/4, 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/4 – other flap sizes also available or we can design a flap to suit your requirements
- Colours: Gold, Cachou and Black are the standard leather colours. We can then customize your saddle with an option of stitching and piping
- There are a number of different block options available
- Saddles are all delivered with a Butet saddle cover