This beautiful mono flap saddle is handcrafted in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. The deepest seated of the Butet Jumping Saddles, it offers both horse and rider unparalleled balance, comfort and performance. The deep seat offers the rider support and comfort, without being so deep as to restrict movement in the saddle. This saddle is used for both show jumping and cross country and is the saddle of choice for many top showjumping and event riders. It is also extremely popular with amateur riders who value the support and comfort offered by this wonderful saddle.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The doubled calfskin used over all of this single flap saddle is soft and supple and yet extremely hard wearing. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our saddle fitters to come and visit you.
- Custom made to fit horse and rider
- Seat sizes: 14″ 15″ 16″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: we have fifteen different standard flap sizes or can design a flap size to suit your requirements
- Colours: Gold, Cachou and Black are the standard leather colours. We can then customize your saddle with an option of stitching and piping.
- Single flap saddle with long girth straps
- There are a number of different block options available
- Saddles are all delivered with a Butet saddle cover
- The saddle comes with either a Butet Leather Stud Guard Girth or Butet Leather Comfort Girth