Handmade by the Butet workshop in Saumur, France, this beautiful single flap dressage saddle offers both horse and rider the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement. This saddle is the flatter of the Butet dressage saddles and is ideal for the rider who does not want to be forced into a dressage position by a deep seat. The single flap creates an unparalleled close contact between rider and horse and enables the rider to assume a position that is both effective and comfortable.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The doubled calfskin that covers the entire saddle is soft and supple and yet also tremendously hardwearing. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our trained saddle fitters to come and visit you.
- Made using the finest quality doubled calfskin
- Custom made to suit both horse and rider
- Usually sold in the single flap version but also available as a double flap saddle
- Seat sizes: 14″ 15″ 16″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4
- Available in Gold, Cachou or Black
- This saddle comes with a Butet Leather Comfort Girth